We are a sport nutrition brand based in the Tuggerah Business Park (NSW 2259) and are seeking a self-motivated, reliable, energetic food process worker to join our awesome company immediately on a casual basis.
• Casual Position: Approx 10 to 20 hrs per week
• Hours worked will generally be a 3 to 4 hour shift between Mon to Fri between the hours of 9.30am to 3pm.
• Award wage per hour of $25.10
Note: NO FULL TIME HOURS. Please do not apply if you want full time work.
Manual hand packing
Loading machinery with product/material
Preparing packaging material (product labelling)
General manual handling duties as required
Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
To be successful in this role you MUSTpossess the following:
A minimum of 12 months in a food processing environment.
You will have RECENT Food Processing/Manufacturing exposure
Good knowledge of HACCP and food systems
A focus on safety, quality and good manufacturing practices
Ability to work fast with a high attention to detail
A high level of organisational skills and able to meet tight deadlines
Good time management, be punctual and hard working
Able to lift heavy (20kg) cartons/bags of raw material
Accurately record weights and measures
Ability to work as part of a team and or on your own
Ability to follow instruction
Be available for an immediate start
Own transport & current licence
Desired but not essential
Certificate 3 – Food processing
Certificate 4 – Food science and technology
Food Handling Certificate
Previous food mixing experience
Other General Information:
Only apply if you have residency in Australia
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this position please send your R E S U M E with your full contact details.
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
I am a Christian Mum wanting to return to work now that kids are both at school. I live in the Tumbi Umbi/Berkeley Vale area with 2 kids at Berkeley Vale Primary School.
I would love school hours or close to it if possible with a preference to working in my local area to make school pickup as easy as possible. I have good computer and office skills and am a quick learner and a trustworthy, reliable person. I have extensive experience in administration before my children were born and I have maintained my administration skills by volunteering in my church office for the last 3 years.
I would love to hear from anyone who may have a suitable role for me.
Currently looking for any job while I’m on university break, would also like to continue during term if possible. I have access to a vehicle and Red P plates, happy to drive. 19 years old.
– Working with children’s check
– Bachelor of Teaching, Science, Honours at Newcastle University
– Over 2 years in sale McDonalds Lake Haven
– Over a month in various veterinary clinics, included a lot of cleaning as it was during stock take
– 2 weeks admin/receptionist work experience (Wyong Doctors)
– Experience looking after children
– Pet sitting experience
Camp Toukley is located on the Central Coast of NSW in the suburb of Canton Beach, approximately 90 minutes north of Sydney. We provide a high standard Christian Camping and Conference experience for schools, churches, children’s holiday camps and conferences. The Centre has a variety of facilities and is able to sleep up to 270 people in ensuited accommodation.
As Property Manager, you would be accountable to the Centre Manager to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and management of the property and facilities in accordance with our policies, vision and values. The day to day role would include maintenance and upkeep of site and facilities, including buildings, grounds, gardens, vehicles, small plant and equipment, waste management and other duties as required.
Applicants expressing their Interest should be able to demonstrate the following:
• A committed Christian who is active in their local church with a strong and active faith in our Lord Jesus Christ
• Willingness to serve on camps in our mission to disadvantaged children
• The ability to work in a small team environment with good communication skills and a humble spirit and be a self motivated driving force in the team
• Strong customer service orientation, work ethos and a preparedness to ‘go the extra mile’
• Self-starter who can spot maintenance problems and resolve them without direction
• Sound financial management approach i.e. working to a budget
• Sound operational management and decision making skills
• Good computer skills including MS Excel and MS Outlook and managing suppliers
Lutanda – Camp Toukley is committed to Working with Children Checks; persons who are ineligible may not apply. A valid Working with Children Check number must be obtained and verified prior to an offer of employment being made.
This full time (Monday – Friday) position is located at Camp Toukley on the Central Coast with some weekend work possible. Own transport and a current drivers licence are essential. The position would suit someone who has considerable job experience over many years or a younger person who has just come out of your trade looking to work in a full time Christian Ministry.
Please express your interest to Martyn Buckland; email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0412 807 138 to obtain a full job description.