Admin and finance officer
Finance, Admin & Client Relationships Officer
Full Time Position, Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Friendly and welcoming work environment
Located in Wyoming
The Heart and Mind Collective, a private psychology and Allied Health practice on the Central Coast, is seeking a highly organised and friendly individual to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
managing finance operations, carrying out administrative tasks, and providing outstanding customer service to our clients.
– Financial operations such as account reconciliations, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, financial reporting, and bank reconciliations
– Assisting with day-to-day operations and policy and procedure review
– Reception duties including answering phone calls, booking appointments, taking referrals and greeting clients
– Medicare claims processing, invoicing, and payments
– Marketing and updating website and social media (not essential)
– Maintaining office appearance and supplies
Other ad hoc administration tasks
– At least 3 years experience in finance and office administration
– Knowledge of XERO and HALAXY accounting package will be a bonus
– Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
– Current Criminal Record Check and Working with Children’s Check
To learn more about our philosophy, please visit our website at https://www.heartandmindcollective.com.au/.
Apply now if you are passionate about finance, admin, and providing exceptional customer service.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call to speak with Jessica Ryan our practice manager on 4327 9435