Chef / Cook– CCC Central Coast
CCC Camps is looking for a Chef to work at our Central Coast site. The main responsibility is to co-ordinate the delivery of excellent service for the camp at the site ensuring that CCC Central Coast is consistently exceeding the expectations of school and community groups who use our centre.
Specifically, the role will entail:
• Meal Preparation, Cooking and Serving Meals
• Awareness of and response to guest dietary needs
• Stock control, ordering and handling
• Rostering staff
• Ensuring safe work practices – awareness of and response to safety issues and potential hazards
• Quality control
The position would suit someone who loves working with people and working in a small team environment with direction from a head chef through video conferencing support.
The successful applicants should have:
• Chef or similar qualifications
• A strong and growing personal faith, evidenced by godly character, church and ministry involvement
• A full agreement with CCC CAMPS core “Statement of Faith”
• Clear, confident and warm verbal communication
• A willingness to learn and the flexibility to work in a highly dynamic environment
• A NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) and completion of Safe Ministry Training
• Current Driver’s License
The position is full-time with some possible weekend or after-hours work. An appropriate package will be offered. This position is currently vacant, so we are seeking applicants now.
Contact Martyn Buckland on 4355 3510 for more information