FLEXIBLE work environment!
16 hours per week approximately on a CASUAL employment basis.
LT & Associates is a small architectural practice based in Swansea NSW specialising in new custom homes and extensions within our local area. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, exceptional customer service.
Due to growth within our business we are seeking to fulfill a new role for a Pre-Construction & Office Manager, who enjoys working within the construction industry.
About the role:
Outstanding customer service, proactive can-do attitude and attention to detail is essential for this role. You will be assisting our team in various tasks required for the preconstruction & building stage of our clients journey. You will be liaising with our clients as they embark on the journey of their building works, so you will be required to do everything within your role to ensure they enjoy their experience, always going out of your way to assist them.
Tasks will include but may not be limited to:
• Coordinate documentation required at the preconstruction stage from clients, professionals, suppliers and contractors
• Lodging and obtaining necessary documentation required for building approval & ensuring its accuracy
• Booking appointments & preparing documentation required for appointments
• Selection Preparation
• Reception based tasks such as answering calls
• General administration duties
• Manage Projects within the practice in keeping and maintaining client expectations.
The successful applicant must have the following Skills and experience required for this role:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role working in the building industry
• A sound understanding of procedures relating to DA & CC approvals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• General customer service and administration experience working within the building industry
• Microsoft Office experience
• Reliable own source of transport
What you will receive:
• An amazing supportive family based work environment
• Support, education and training
• Flexibility to suit your family
• Opportunity to grow within the business
• Diversity within your role
If you feel you are the perfect fit for our business and the role on offer, please email your resume / cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as part of this recruitment process.