Part Time Worship Coordinator
Ettalong Baptist Church is seeking a Part Time Worship Coordinator
Location of Position: Ettalong Baptist Church
8 Barrenjoey Rd, Ettalong, NSW, 2257
Hours of Position: Up to 8 hours per week.
Currently the actual times would be:
– From 8.15am Sunday morning to prepare and rehearse for the 9.30am service. Being present for the service and spending time after the service packing up, and debriefing with the other worship leaders.
– Meeting with the Lead Pastor about 1 hour a fortnight.
– Leading a Saturday morning rehearsal with the members of the worship team.
– Other times as necessary.
Pay Rate per Hour and Benefits: are based on the Baptist Association of NSW and ACT approved rates and benefits for a Ministry Worker. These rates are available on request from the Lead Pastor and dependent on experience and qualifications.Selection Criteria. The successful applicant will be able to:
• Demonstrate a commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ
• Oversee, champion and develop further a growing culture of worship.
• Lead the church in worship at our 9.30am service by Playing an instrument and/or a strong singing voice, or other strong leadership capabilities to promote worship in music
• Assist in the leading of services.
• Encourage, support and train our current worship team and leaders.
• Encourage, support and train our Audio Visual Desk volunteers, Train up new operators, volunteers and oversee the management of the audio visual desk.
• Be a team Player.
• Have a successful Police Check and a valid Working with Children Check.
• Have undertaken within the last 3 years or willing to undertake, as soon as possible, a Creating Safe Spaces Course with the Baptist Association of NSW and ACT or another provider approved by the Association.
Applications should be made to the Pastor, David Gilchrist by 14 May 2023
All applicants need to submit a:
• Short Resumé showing personal details like contact details, name, citizen ship status, experiences etc.
• The names of at least two referees with contact details.
• A separate attachment addressing the selection criteria as listed above.
Please email the Lead Pastor, David Gilchrist, all relevant documents at email@example.com.
For more information contact David during office hours on 0448 431 234 (Tuesday to Friday) or leave a message and he will get back to you.