Camp Toukley on the Central Coast is looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a permanent Property Officer. The main responsibilities are to maintain the facilities, property and equipment of Camp Toukley to a high standard, ensuring the expectations of guests are consistently met and exceeded. An appropriate package will be offered. This may suit someone living in or considering moving to the Central Coast area.
If you are just finishing a trade and looking to start work, or have left a mining job, why not consider this opportunity.
Applicants should have:
• Attention to detail in noticing issues to be resolved and resolving them quickly
• Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and general computer use
• Experience for purchasing and budget control
• A strong and growing personal faith, evidenced by godly character, church and ministry involvement
• Willingness to work variable hours to suit on-call and weekend arrangements when required
• A positive, accommodating attitude that exemplifies excellent customer service
• Willingness to be hands-on in daily operations of running a camp property
• A valid NSW Working With Children Check
• Current driving licence (class LR or greater preferred)
• 5+ years of experience in a property upkeep/maintenance role
Camp Toukley is a Christian campsite that impacts lives through camps for school programs, church and community groups, and especially our outreach programs for disadvantaged children and youth.
For more information please send expressions of interest to Martyn; email@example.com
or contact on 0412 807 138