QUALIFIED PERMANENT ASSISTANT DIRECTOR NEEDED
Narara Valley Baptist Out of School Hours Care
In partnership with Narara Valley Baptist Church, Narara Valley Baptist OSHC is committed to creating a secure, warm, home like environment that is friendly and relaxed.
Our spacious environments encourage and support children’s wellbeing and development through child lead play based learning.
ABOVE AWARD PAY based on experience and WE HIGHY VALUE WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Come and join our OSHC family!
• Hold or are currently working towards a Diploma, or Cert IV in Outside School Hours Care or related qualifications
• A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
• HLTAID012 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
• CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk or equivalent
• Assist the director in all areas of the service
• Work as a supportive and cooperative leader, sharing information and acknowledging others’ efforts
• Ability to multi-task
• Aid in the continuous development of the program and of the Quality improvement plan
• Assist in training and building up educators
• Contribute to a positive, supportive and cooperative team environment
• Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
• Assist with children’s individual learning and development by observing children, program planning and reflections.
• Assist in developing and maintaining a high-quality service.
• Ability to work 3- 4 days a week (hours to be discussed if applicant successful)
• Ability to work in a fast paced busy environment
Please email through a resume, cover letter, and current qualifications to OSHCdirector@nvbc.info or call 0437295005 for more information.