Qualified Permanent OSHC Educator Position x 2
Narara Valley Baptist Out of School Hours Care
As a Ministry of Narara Valley Baptist Church, Narara Valley Baptist OSHC is committed to creating a secure, warm, home like environment that is friendly and relaxed. Our environments encourage play and leisure and support children’s wellbeing, learning and development. We take pride in our Educators work /life balance.
Come and join our OSHC family!
• Hold a Diploma, Cert III in Children’s Services or Cert IV in Outside School Hours Care or related qualifications (working towards is fine)
• A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
• HLTAID012 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
• Work as a supportive and cooperative team member, sharing information and acknowledging others’ efforts
• Contribute to a positive, supportive and cooperative team environment
• Actively engage in structured play-based learning with children
• Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
• Assist with children’s individual learning and development by observing children, program planning and reflections.
• Assist in developing and maintaining a high-quality service.
• Ability to work 3- 4 days a week (hours to be discussed if applicant successful)
• Ability to work in a fast paced busy environment
General Work Hours:
• Monday – Friday
• Before School Care 6:15 am-9:15 am
• After School Care 2:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Please email through a resume, cover letter, and current qualifications to email@example.com or call 0437295005 for more information.