Relative Care Home Support Services Pty Ltd is a privately-owned Government (Aged Care) and NDIS approved Homecare Agency based at Point Clare, Central Coast NSW.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing mentoring and training development opportunities
- Work life balance – Full time hours – 38 hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- $ Attractive hourly rate of pay negotiable based on skills and experience
- A grateful, motivating and caring client base
- On-site parking or train to work (our offices are ideally located across the road from Point Clare station)
- The constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful clients
- A busy and challenging role with a warm and collaborative team!
To be successful in this role, you would need high volume rostering experience preferably in the NDIS/Aged Care sector. You would be big hearted, understanding, dedicated, reliable and flexible.
We are looking for:
• A true rostering star, a true people person, to fix gaps, solve problems, navigate calls and plan to prevent!
• A driven approach to customer outcomes in a fast-paced, medium to high volume rostering/allocation position
• A positive attitude towards problem solving and an attention to detail is a must
• That you have high level accuracy, so we are looking for someone who is a meticulous organised worker
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to complete allocated duties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, as well as excellent prioritisation and judgement practices
• The ability to work co-operatively and develop effective relationships across all levels of the organisation
• Tech savvy, good with systems and adaptable to change and innovation to aid with a company looking to move forward
Relative Care are seeking an experienced professional Rostering/Allocations Coordinator to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the timely and effective delivery of rostering and scheduling of support worker services to our clients. You would be required to liaise directly with our support workers, clients and/or their Coordinator of Supports (COS) to ensure that our clients receive the support most suited to their needs.
The role includes:
- The rostering and allocating of support workers for clients
- Organising and scheduling services including contacting clients to confirm booked services
- Provide constant phone-based support and problem resolution for our support workers
- Updating and maintaining database (TRACCS – staff/client database)
- Answering all calls and directing them to office staff
- Reception, meet and greet of visitors to our office
- Receiving, sorting and distributing of incoming inquiries emails
- Plus other admin duties as needed
- Experience with the allocation and rostering of staff
- Relevant industry experience in the Aged or Disability sector
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software applications including Database management and MS Office
- The ability to complete allocated duties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, as well as excellent prioritisation and judgement practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Care, compassion, strategic long-term vision for understanding clients’ needs and resilience will be highly valued
- Cleared, or ability to gain, a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History Check
If you are looking for a Rostering position with a focus on client engagement and the opportunity to work for an organisation committed to providing service excellence, this may be the role you have been looking for.
If interested please email email@example.com.
Please ensure you include a cover letter addressing the applicant requirements of the position together with an up-to-date resume.
This position is for applicants that live on the Central Coast, NSW only.
Please be aware that only short-listed applicants will be contacted, however your application may be considered for future opportunities with Relative Care for a period of 3 months.