Tile Rescue – Wyong Central Coast
$28 – $33 per hour + super + van + annual bonus.
We are looking to hire a trainee who will be responsible for grinding out grout, replacing grout, repairing cracked tiles, polishing tiles and shower screens, sealing/colouring grout, etc.
We are offering a traineeship which will lead to a full-time career. The initial two weeks will be on the job training followed by one week of intensive training at Tile Rescue Headquarters. In this career and once trained, you will be required to complete repairs to customers’ properties by yourself.
Benefits of job:
• Individual work.
• Minimal supervision once trained.
• Different job site every day.
• Option to listen to your favourite radio or podcast while you work.
• Active job.
• All tools, products, fuel, and PPE supplied.
To be successful, you must have excellent attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination. Must be reliable and willing to work at least 35 hours per week. Must be presentable, maintain the cleanliness of the van, and have pride in the details of your work.
Please submit your cover letter and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
• Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
• Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?