Brazel Moore Lawyers is one of the Central Coast’s Leading Law Practices, helping people of the Central Coast and well beyond with all of their legal challenges and opportunities for over 41 Years.
Further expansion, has led to the creation of a unique opportunity for an experienced Wills & Estates Secretary.
Based in Gosford CBD, the successful applicant will be involved in our busy Wills & Estates Practice with the position to include preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney & Enduring Guardians, together with involvement in litigated Family Provision Act Claims.
- A generous market-leading remuneration and benefits package dependent upon demonstrated experience and the key attributes you have that are needed for these important roles.
- Absolute clarity about expectations and responsibilities from us, as you would especially expect in a Senior Secretarial role.
- A thoroughly rewarding role in a friendly working environment alongside a strong team of committed and dedicated people.
- Genuine career progression opportunity with boundaries set only by your demonstrated performance across all relevant attributes.
You are an experienced Legal Secretary with good skills in the right types of work, empathetic, and driven to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.
Your verbal and written communication skills will set you apart from the rest. You are organised and professional and able to work as part of a tight knit team.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- The ability to consistently work independently with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years experience.
- A determination to fully understand your role and be accountable for all aspects of your performance of it.
- A hard working and dedicated approach; very much a ‘can do’ person.
- A friendly, down-to-earth nature, enjoying working as part of a team and helping people around you.
How to apply:
Forward your CV to –