Listen Now Old
Meet the Team
Vision Mission Values
Articles of Faith
Governance & Policies
Emergency Contact Numbers
New Churches Directory (under development)
Extra Mile Partnership
Media Rhema CINEMAGRAPH
Media Rhema PRICES
Media Rhema RADIO
Media Rhema WEB PAGES
You are here:
Date of Birth
Home Phone (include area code)
Work Phone (include area code)
Position Applied For
Volunteering Central Coast
Working With Children Check number
WWCC Expiry Date
Do you know anyone who works for Rhema Central Coast?
Are you a member of Rhema Central Coast?
Why would you like to volunteer with Rhema Central Coast?
List 3 of your strengths
List 3 areas in which you'd like to improve
What other skills, qualifications, talents, interests and abilities do you have?
Experience & Education
Your last or current employer
List any type of Christian work, volunteer experience, or other information relevant to a volunteer position
List any educational qualifications you hold
Give 3 references (not family) who have known you for more than 3 years
Statement of Christian Testimony
Describe how you became a Christian
* I certify that the information contained in this volunteer application form is true to the best of my knowledge, and I agree to have statements checked by Rhema Central Coast, unless I have indicated to the contrary.
* I authorise the referees listed to provide Rhema Central Coast with any and all information concerning previous employment, and any other such information requested by Rhema Central Coast.
* I understand that a volunteer does not receive employee benefits.
* I agree to abide by the Vision, Mission & Values, Articles of Faith, and Policies as published on the Rhema Central Coast website.
* I also acknowledge that there has been no promise or expectation of employment; my volunteer application is for the purpose of benefiting the ministry and without any expectation of compensation whatsoever.
Signature (Enter your full name)
Please enter any two digits
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank
Scroll to top