The Central Coast Flower Hut at 456 Avoca Drive Green Point is looking for 2 people to join their team.
If you’re an experienced florist looking for casual work, they can offer you as much as you need.
They also have a great opportunity for a young person interested in afternoon shifts and weekend work, and are willing to train you if you have no experience.
To find out more call Michael on 0416 166 886.
Better Days Cafe is a new social enterprise café operating from the Coast Community Church facility at Tumbi Umbi on the NSW Central Coast. Better Days aims to not only offer great coffee and wholesome food at a sensible price, it also provides training and employment pathways to those facing obstacles to gaining sufficient employment.
Better Days is an environment of hope, possibility, community and growth. It is our hope that patrons, participants, staff and volunteers will all experience something uniquely and genuinely positive at Better Days Café.
Grace, Growth, Gratitude, Generosity, Genuineness
Life and Days Made Better
Nourishing human potential through simple food, outstanding coffee,
holistic training and community connection.
AS OUR CAFE CHEF (role requirements)
- You are passionate about empowering communities and changing lives
- You have a track record of fostering a fun and engaging culture for both teams and customers
- You are an experienced café or restaurant Chef / Cook
- You are familiar with the café scene and have the ideas and passion to create the newest social enterprise café on the Central Coast
- You have excellent hospitality skills and are committed to ensuring that food, beverages and customer service are of the highest quality
- You have a knack for training and mentoring others
- You are highly organised, responsible, and reliable
- You have or are willing to obtain a Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Able to commit to a minimum of 12 months
Permanent part-time with a view to move to full time in the coming months.
All rates and provisions per the Restaurant Industry Award.
Send your details to email@example.com
Applications close 11 July 2021
Church 4 Life Clothing Collectors is seeking a leader with drive, strategic strengths and organisation skills who wants to join the adventure of a growing charity to be their Operations Team Leader.
For information go to https://www.church4life.org/positions-vacant/
Applications close Monday 21 June.
Abundant Life Strategies, Counselling/Coaching/Therapy practice is looking for psychologists and/or Accredited Mental Health Social Workers. Located in Tuggerah centrally located. Part-time or full-time. Referrals available. Lovely suite, beautiful serene outlook. Small team. Close to public transport and major shopping centre. All enquiries to Elen on 0404 199 617 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hairdo & Barbery, and Janet Adele Training, take pride in creating an environment for their staff to “not work a day in their life” but to be truly living their dream each day they turn up for work!
If you are looking for a work environment like this and want to be a part of an Award Winning Salon and Training Academy, they are looking for Hairdressers, Barbers, Trainers and a Manager to join their team!
Please email email@example.com with your resume along with a description of what your Dream Job would look like.
Relative Care Home Support Services Pty Ltd is a privately-owned Government (Aged Care) and NDIS approved Homecare Agency based at Point Clare, Central Coast NSW.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing mentoring and training development opportunities
- Work life balance – Full time hours – 38 hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- $ Attractive hourly rate of pay negotiable based on skills and experience
- A grateful, motivating and caring client base
- On-site parking or train to work (our offices are ideally located across the road from Point Clare station)
- The constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful clients
- A busy and challenging role with a warm and collaborative team!
To be successful in this role, you would need high volume rostering experience preferably in the NDIS/Aged Care sector. You would be big hearted, understanding, dedicated, reliable and flexible.
We are looking for:
• A true rostering star, a true people person, to fix gaps, solve problems, navigate calls and plan to prevent!
• A driven approach to customer outcomes in a fast-paced, medium to high volume rostering/allocation position
• A positive attitude towards problem solving and an attention to detail is a must
• That you have high level accuracy, so we are looking for someone who is a meticulous organised worker
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to complete allocated duties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, as well as excellent prioritisation and judgement practices
• The ability to work co-operatively and develop effective relationships across all levels of the organisation
• Tech savvy, good with systems and adaptable to change and innovation to aid with a company looking to move forward
Relative Care are seeking an experienced professional Rostering/Allocations Coordinator to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the timely and effective delivery of rostering and scheduling of support worker services to our clients. You would be required to liaise directly with our support workers, clients and/or their Coordinator of Supports (COS) to ensure that our clients receive the support most suited to their needs.
The role includes:
- The rostering and allocating of support workers for clients
- Organising and scheduling services including contacting clients to confirm booked services
- Provide constant phone-based support and problem resolution for our support workers
- Updating and maintaining database (TRACCS – staff/client database)
- Answering all calls and directing them to office staff
- Reception, meet and greet of visitors to our office
- Receiving, sorting and distributing of incoming inquiries emails
- Plus other admin duties as needed
- Experience with the allocation and rostering of staff
- Relevant industry experience in the Aged or Disability sector
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software applications including Database management and MS Office
- The ability to complete allocated duties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, as well as excellent prioritisation and judgement practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Care, compassion, strategic long-term vision for understanding clients’ needs and resilience will be highly valued
- Cleared, or ability to gain, a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History Check
If you are looking for a Rostering position with a focus on client engagement and the opportunity to work for an organisation committed to providing service excellence, this may be the role you have been looking for.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you include a cover letter addressing the applicant requirements of the position together with an up-to-date resume.
This position is for applicants that live on the Central Coast, NSW only.
Please be aware that only short-listed applicants will be contacted, however your application may be considered for future opportunities with Relative Care for a period of 3 months.
Tile Rescue – Wyong Central Coast
$28 – $33 per hour + super + van + annual bonus.
We are looking to hire a trainee who will be responsible for grinding out grout, replacing grout, repairing cracked tiles, polishing tiles and shower screens, sealing/colouring grout, etc.
We are offering a traineeship which will lead to a full-time career. The initial two weeks will be on the job training followed by one week of intensive training at Tile Rescue Headquarters. In this career and once trained, you will be required to complete repairs to customers’ properties by yourself.
Benefits of job:
• Individual work.
• Minimal supervision once trained.
• Different job site every day.
• Option to listen to your favourite radio or podcast while you work.
• Active job.
• All tools, products, fuel, and PPE supplied.
To be successful, you must have excellent attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination. Must be reliable and willing to work at least 35 hours per week. Must be presentable, maintain the cleanliness of the van, and have pride in the details of your work.
Please submit your cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com
The application form will include these questions:
• Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
• Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Church 4 Life Clothing Collectors is looking for a full time motorcyclist for distributions based on the Central Coast.
Please check out www.church4life.org for details.