Hunter Christian Churches Football (HCCF) require a Director of Chaplaincy.
Role purpose: To meet the objectives of the HCCF through the training of club chaplains and in assisting member church communities to provide pastoral care and general spiritual, social and emotional comfort to all players, coaches and officials.
1. Pray for and encourage players, coaches, officials and their families.
2. Be available and equipped to assist in crisis situations.
3. Provide training and resources to club chaplains.
4. Coordinate special ministry or outreach events.
1. Active member of an evangelical Protestant church
2. Working With Children Check (NSW)
3. Accreditation with Sports Chaplaincy Australia or commitment to become accredited with SCA.
Volunteer role. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Gosford City Mechanical Repairs are hiring. We need full-time staff to keep up with our busy workshop. We are looking for an Apprentice and Qualified Mechanic to join our team. Immediate start, 5 days a week. Please send CV to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Toukley on the Central Coast is looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a permanent Property Officer. The main responsibilities are to maintain the facilities, property and equipment of Camp Toukley to a high standard, ensuring the expectations of guests are consistently met and exceeded. An appropriate package will be offered. This may suit someone living in or considering moving to the Central Coast area.
If you are just finishing a trade and looking to start work, or have left a mining job, why not consider this opportunity.
Applicants should have:
• Attention to detail in noticing issues to be resolved and resolving them quickly
• Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and general computer use
• Experience for purchasing and budget control
• A strong and growing personal faith, evidenced by godly character, church and ministry involvement
• Willingness to work variable hours to suit on-call and weekend arrangements when required
• A positive, accommodating attitude that exemplifies excellent customer service
• Willingness to be hands-on in daily operations of running a camp property
• A valid NSW Working With Children Check
• Current driving licence (class LR or greater preferred)
• 5+ years of experience in a property upkeep/maintenance role
Camp Toukley is a Christian campsite that impacts lives through camps for school programs, church and community groups, and especially our outreach programs for disadvantaged children and youth.
For more information please send expressions of interest to Martyn; email@example.com
or contact on 0412 807 138
My name is Sarah, and I am a 31 year old single mum looking for work. I am a four year trained early childhood teacher with eight years experience and am also a trained allied health assistant. I am looking for anything three days a week preferably over $25 an hour. Happy to be trained up in office administration or cleaning.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Coast Tile Market is looking for a Sales and Admin Support person to join their dynamic team at West Gosford.
Major duties will include Customer Sales and Admin Support, general store duties, merchandising, cleaning and any other duties required by the team.
They are ideally looking for someone who has a fork licence who can assist with occasional loading which may include heavy lifting.
Please note this is a permanent position which involves Saturday work but they are closed on Sundays.
If you are interested, you can contact the sales office at 4322 8377 or email your resume to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31st March unless the position is filled before then.
THESE ARE CASUAL POSITIONS
We require the services of reliable delivery drivers with their own, fully insured car, to work in our busy pizzeria.
You need to live on the Central Coast and have a good knowledge of the local area.
We are regular winners of ‘Best Pizza on the Central Coast’ and therefore quality control and excellent time management are a priority to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be self motivated, reliable, punctual and a fast learner, with a pleasant phone manner and experience with cash handling. Legible writing is necessary when taking orders.
You will be expected to work at least 3 shifts, one weekend night a week and shifts are between 4pm and 11pm depending on the night. You will receive a wage and commission for each delivery.
We work closely with charitable organisations and local church communities in the area.
If you have the skills and drive we are looking for please email your CV and a cover letter – outlining why you would be an asset to our business – include details of your license and address to Jasbuhagiar1954@gmail.com
Previous applicants need not apply.
Church 4 Life Clothing Collectors is seeking fit, healthy, energetic and hardworking people to join our fun team of distributors who are willing to work in all weathers.
Shifts available seven days. This work would suit high school, university and tertiary students looking for employment over the summer break.
Earn money, get exercise, make a difference
Phone 0466 842 101