TORONTO BAPTIST CHURCH
The person we seek is a passionate, mature evangelical Christian, who has experience as a Pastor or several years in pastoral leadership. We desire a fluent communicator who is motivated, creative and versatile.
We are looking for someone who firmly believes God is calling them to TBC, and is led in their private life, prayer life and their profession by the Holy Spirit. We are seeking a servant leader who has the desire and skills to lead our church into its next growth phase.
The pastoral priorities for the Pastor will be:
1. Preaching and teaching God’s word
3. Pastoral Care
4. Outreach and Evangelism
1. Appropriate theological training. (Being a theological degree or equivalent)
2. Is an Accredited or Recognised Minister for pastoral or related ministry acceptable to the Baptist Association of NSW and ACT or is willing to undertake the Accreditation/Recognition process upon commencement.
3. A commitment to ongoing professional development and the continuing accreditation process of the Baptist Association of NSW and ACT.
4. Embraces the church’s vision. (Church Profile is available on request).
5. Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with people of different ethnic, cultural and professional backgrounds.
6. Is eligible to be a member of Toronto Baptist Church.
7. Satisfies the requirements of the NSW Working with Children check legislation and has completed a creating safe places workshop in the last three years.
8. Willing to undergo a National Police Check
9. Is an Australian citizen or has an Australian Working Visa.
If you are interested in this Pastor position at Toronto Baptist Church please contact Pastor Phill Skinner via email on email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2023